Thursday, April 24, 2008

This Sunday on TV, eh? Blogtalkradio

Some day I'll post about something other than Canadian TV. I hear there's a show I might like returning on Monday. No, I'm not planning a "real" post on that either, but I bet I can't completely contain my thoughts either.

But for now, a reminder that the new version of the TV, eh? podcast - the live Internet radio version - airs Sunday at 11 am Pacific/2 pm Eastern. If you can't listen live, tune in later for the archive. (Note: The player embedded in the right sidebar on this blog will still play last week's show on Robson Arms/TV on the web/Bill C-10 until this week's show is complete and archived.)

This Sunday, April 27, the guest lineup will be:
  1. At the top of the show: X-Weighted contestant Gaia joins us to talk about her experience on the Slice network's weight-loss reality show.
  2. Around 15 minutes past the hour: Christopher Bolton, creator and star of Showcase's Rent-a-Goalie, will talk about the upcoming season and the season one DVD release in conversation with Denis McGrath.
  3. Around 45 minutes past the hour: Accessibility advocate Joe Clark joins us to chat about his recently launched website, CaptioningSUCKS.com, which takes aim at crappy closed captioning.
Notice I scheduled it so I shouldn't have to talk on my own? Ensure that's really the case by calling in at 646-200-4063. Or leave a question for our guests in the comments and if I'm in a good mood, I'll ask it.

Listen to TV, eh? on internet talk radio